LSI Software S.A. (headquartered in Łódź) treats all Personal Data of its client’s with great respect and thus fully implemented General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 form 27 April 2016 on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection) – hereinafter referred to as „the Regulation”.
All Clients (of companies being Coadministrators on the terms described in this Policy) Personal Data , gathered using this website are processed accordingly with the Regulation.
If you do not accept described procedures please do not use our services. In case of any questions please contact us. Our contact details can be found at the bottom of this document aligned with contact details of our Inspector for Personal Data Protection.
|LSI Software S.A.||Means LSI Software S.A. company registered in Poland, Łódź, Przybyszewskiego street 176/178, KRS: 0000059150, NIP: 725-16-97-775, REGON: 472048449;|
Means Coadministrators according to art. 26 of the Regulation, that is two or more administrators together setting goals and methods of processing data. Coadministrators of data within the scope defined in this Policy are: LSI Software S.A., headquartered in Łódź Przybyszewskiego street 176/178, 93-120 Łódź, GiP sp. z o.o. Przybyszewskiego Street 176/178, 93-120 Łódź and LSI Software s.r.o headquartered in Praha, Praha – Chodov, Roztylská 1860/1, PSČ 148 00.
Coadministrators agreed that the entity responsible for the implementation of the Regulation obligations regarding Clients whose data are processed is LSI Software S.A. based in Łódź.
|Personal Data||Means Personal Data According to art. 4 point. 1 of the Regulation, that is information about identified or identifiable natural person („the data subject”);|
|Means services provided by the LSI Software Group, in particular sales services of integrated software for gastronomy, hospitality, recreation and sports facilities, medium and chain stores, as well as specialist hardware distribution services as well as consultancy, implementation and service. A detailed description of the services is available at: https://www.lsisoftware.pl/;|
|User||Means natural person being recipient of the Services provided by the Coadministrators, whose Personal Data are processed by service delivered by Coadministrators;|
|Processing||Means an operation or set of operations performed on Personal Data or Personal Data sets in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, browsing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise distributing matching or linking, limiting, deleting or destroying Personal Data by the Coadministrators;|
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
PRINCIPLES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
1. Through the website https://www.lsisoftware.pl, Coadministrators may process your Personal Data – but this happens only if you are a User who voluntarily gave us his Personal Data and consented to its processing or when the processing of Personal Data results from your use of our Services.
2. We comply with the provisions of the Regulation when processing your Personal Data.
3. Coadministrators inform that the entity responsible to you for fulfilling obligations under the Regulation, in particular your rights and fulfilling the information obligations referred to in art. 13 and 14 of the Regulation, is LSI Software S.A. Regardless of this, you can exercise your rights set out in this Policy and the Regulation for each Coadministrator.
4. Providing your Personal Data is voluntary, although necessary to use the Services provided by the Coadministrators and use their full functionality. You always have the right to access your Personal Data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data and the right to object to the processing of Personal Data.
5. If you believe that the provisions of the Regulation have been violated in the processing of your Personal Data, you are entitled to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. We use clear and transparent rules – you always have the right to request information about your Personal Data and the entities to which they have been made available. If the processing is based on consent, you are always entitled to withdraw your free consent.
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
7. To provide the Service, we need some of your Personal Data, therefore:
a) when registering or placing an order on our websites, please provide the Data necessary to provide the Service – but it is always only Data necessary to provide the Service (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter b of the Regulation);
b) if you want us to contact you – please contact us via our website; however, we never ask for more Personal Information than we need to be able to communicate with you effectively, we also do not use contact details provided by you for other purposes (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation);
d) when you use our Website, we use the FB Pixel and Remarketing (Google Ads) tools. These tools are used to assign each user a cookie with an individual ID in order to present you with an offer that best suits your needs (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) letter f of the Regulation);
e) when you use our Website, we also use the Hotjar tool – we want to know which parts of our website are the most interesting for you to improve our functionality – we only record your behavior on the website without linking it to your personal data (the basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation).
8. Personal Data indicated in point 7 above are adequate to the purpose for which we process them – we never ask you for more information than are necessary for providing your services or contacting you at your request.
9. We process your Personal Data:
(I) in order to provide the Services;
(II) in order to contact you – at your request;
(III) for direct marketing of our own services and for statistical purposes (pursuant to Article 6 (1) letter f of the Regulation);
(IV) if you consent to it – for marketing purposes, i.e. sending you up-to-date business information via e-mail address or telephone number. This consent can be expressed by checking the appropriate checkbox on our application forms or by subscribing to our newsletter via the website. This consent is fully voluntary, does not affect the provision of Services and may be revoked at any time. To cancel your consent, all you need to do is contact LSI Software or another pointed Coadministrator or click on the appropriate deactivation link available in each of received messages.
10. We process your Personal Data only for such period that is necessary to achieve the purpose and fulfil the obligations imposed by law. Personal Data processed on the basis of your consent are processed only until you withdraw it. Information on how much Personal Data are processed in the context of a given Service is provided to you for each of your requests.
11. We do not pass your Personal Data to so-called Third countries, that is, countries outside the UE and to no international organizations.
12. At any time you can:
(I) ask for access to your Personal Data and precise information, for what purpose these are used and for what period data will be kept;
(II) ask for accurate information, to whom and on what basis we have passed your Personal Data;
(III) correct and update your Personal Data;
(IV) revoke your consent to the Processing and request removal of Personal Data in whole or in part, but please note that without Your Personal Data we cannot provide certain services for you;
(V) object to your Personal Data processing;
(VI) ask for the transfer of your data to another entity;
(VII) take advantage of the right to be forgotten.
13. LSI Software immediately, but not later than within one month, will provide you with information requested on the basis of the powers indicated in point. 4-6 and 12. If, due to the complexity of the operation, it will not be possible, LSI Software S.A. will provide you with information about the possible completion date after the extension of the monthly deadline, and this extension may be up to a further month. LSI Software S.A. will always inform you about the fulfilment of your rights.
14. In certain exceptional circumstances, we may refuse to delete your Personal Information. However, this is only possible in situations provided for by law.
15. Should any security incident occur in connection with the processing of your Personal Data affecting the security of Personal Data and which may cause a high risk of violation of your rights or freedoms, we will inform you of such an incident.
16. In order for our Services to work properly, we cooperate with various entities. Sometimes it is necessary to provide your Personal Data to them, but it always happens on the basis of a contract for entrusting the processing of Personal Data.
17. The recipients of your Personal Data may also be entities helping us to conduct our business for you – such as couriers, IT companies, accounting firms or our legal and business advisors.
SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
18. When processing Personal Data, we comply with the Regulation and the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. We have also implemented a security policy describing in detail the technical and organizational measures implemented to provide your Personal Data with the highest level of protection.
19. If you consent to this, we may send commercial information to the e-mail address or telephone number provided by you within the meaning of art. 10 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services or art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law.
20. You can always withdraw your consent or opt out of such messages – all you need to do is click the appropriate deactivation link in our mailing or inform us via the contact details of LSI Software S.A. provided in the Policy.
21. Commercial information within the meaning of art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services, are not the information related to the operation of services performed on your behalf, such as information about changes in technical parameters, terms of providing Services or a change in the Policy.
22. If you have any questions related to the processing of Personal Data, we encourage you to contact LSI Software S.A. or any other Coadministrator:
a) By contacting our Data Protection Inspector via e-mail or telephone:
phone: +48 607 714 000
b) by calling us at the telephone number: +48 (42) 680 80 00
c) or by visiting us in person or via traditional mail – our address is:
LSI Software S.A.
ul. Przybyszewskiego 176/178